Success seen through old age sayings.
Question is how does a palmist see success or failure on one's hands palm. What criteria does a palmist take into account to tell / explain regarding success or failure. Few things bring MATERIAL success are as under. These qualities can be seen in ones hands easily. Even an amateur can easily make out these sign in ones hands.
- Focus brings in success > focal point spotlight target center core cynosure headquarters heart hub limelight locus polestar seat bull's eye meeting place nerve center Stress
- Relaxation Calm Calmness Certainty Confidence Contentedness ease de-emphasize play down understate attenuate reduce relax
- calmness serenity unconcern assurance confidence contentment relief security advantage belief blessing calm certainty composure ease faith happiness joy nonchalance peace peacefulness sureness tranquility tranquility
- Will Power
- Good "Health is wealth".
- Confidences Convictions Belief Certainties Assurances Surenesses Trusts Clarities Definitenesses
- Money Management abilities.
- Responsible Pledge Liable Answerable
- Wisdom while taking decision.
- Desire to make money.
- Energy vitality Stamina
- Fighting spirit.
- If wanting to be in field of administration then administrative qualities or organizational skills.
- Desire for Honor in one's life
- If wanting to go in field of art music poetry story writing then imagination visualization.
- If wanting to be in war then coolness calmness and tenacity.
- Controlled temper.
- Fit perfect Stomach leads high energy therefore success.
Kam meaning deep desire, uncontrolled desire, sexual in nature, sensuality , lasciviousness The word is used mainly for sexual pleasure. It is considered to be a sin.
The following are meaning of the word काम pronounced as kāma, therefore we will not limit our meaning to the word sex for what it is normally referred too.
काम Has other meanings as well
act, pursuit, service, task, thing, transaction, undertaking, vocation, work, assignment, brief, charge, operation, sex, show, things, turn, game, province, practice, action, affair, affairs, business, chore, deed, desire, duty, employment, engagement, fact, function, job, labour, observance, office, post, deeds.
Palmistry can show with examples how a good mount of Venus , Mars, Mercury, Sun , Moon have a profound effect on our working, strengths, weakness.
With all the strengths god does not guarantee that a person will have a perfect life. This can be seen with the most eligible bachelors never getting married or not having a perfect married life.
Detachment ( Brings Success contentment in all sphere of life)
Detachment, also expressed as non-attachment, is a state in which a person overcomes his or her attachment to desire for things, people or concepts of the world and thus attains a heightened perspective.
The Hindu view of detachment comes from the understanding of the nature of existence and the true ultimate state sought is that of being in the moment. In other words, while one is responsible and active, one does not worry about the past or future. The detachment is towards the result of one's actions rather than towards everything in life. This concept is cited extensively within Puranic and Vedic literature, for example:
One who performs his duty without attachment, surrendering the results unto the Supreme Lord, is unaffected by sinful action, as the lotus is untouched by water. --Bhagavad Gita 5.10:
Credits article from wikipedia
According to me in present times people are not looking for moksha in spiritual sense but in material sense or in work they do.People attain moksha through different path's in life.Self-realization is the key to obtaining Moksha and success.It has been noticed that successful people have very few lines on there palm. This thing correlates in life where if we follow one path the probability of gaining success is more compared to if we follow many different path.