Old Age sayings that bring Failure.
Question is how does a palmist see success or failure on one's hands palm. What criteria does a palmist take into account to tell / explain regarding success or failure. Few things which hamper in attaining MATERIAL success are as under. These qualities can be seen in ones hands easily. Even an amateur can easily make out these sign in ones hands.
- Flirtatious in one's work. Lack of focus is the biggest cause of failure.
- Stress worry pressure tension trauma strain trouble effort burden nervousness brunt harass difficulty weight hurt anxiety.
- Anxiety fear scare apprehension worry trouble panic uneasiness tension jitters nervousness misgiving distress restlessness apprehensiveness dread suspense agitation burden dismay discomfort foreboding discomposure qualm unease stress malaise solicitude trial unrest tribulation edginess hurt trepidation strain misery insecurity
- Attachments alienation animosity aversion dislike divorce enmity estrangement hate hatred opposition
- Lack of will Indecision, lack of determination, lack of discipline, lack of resolution, no resolve, no wish, no aim, lack of appetite, no conviction, lack of decisiveness,having too many option, lack of desire for pleasure, lack of self-control, lack of self-discipline, lack of self-restraint,lack of urge, lack of willpower, no wishes, no
yearning for good life.
- Lack of desire
- Bad Health
- No Skill
- Doubting ones work
- Lack of Money Management abilities.
- Lack of wisdom while taking decision.
- Lack of desire to make money, person is idealistic sensitive, not targeted towards money.
- Lack of energy vitality Stamina
- Lack of Fighting spirit.
- If wanting to be in field of administration no administrative qualities or organizational skills. Lack of desire for honor in life.
- If wanting to go in field of art music poetry story writing then lack of imagination visualization.
- If wanting to be in war then lack of coolness calmness and tenacity.
- Loose temper.
- Stomach problems leads to lack of energy so no success.
Kam meaning deep desire, uncontrolled desire, sexual in nature, sensuality , lasciviousness The word is used mainly for sexual pleasure. It is considered to be a sin.
The following are meaning of the word काम pronounced as kāma, therefore we will not limit our meaning to the word sex for what it is normally referred too.
काम Has other meanings as well
act, pursuit, service, task, thing, transaction, undertaking, vocation, work, assignment, brief, charge, operation, sex, show, things, turn, game, province, practice, action, affair, affairs, business, chore, deed, desire, duty, employment, engagement, fact, function, job, labour, observance, office, post, deeds.
Palmistry can show with examples how a good mount of Venus , Mars, Mercury, Sun , Moon have a profound effect on our working, strengths, weakness.
With all the strengths god does not guarantee that a person will have a perfect life. This can be seen with the most eligible bachelors never getting married or not having a perfect married life.
Detachment ( Brings Success contentment in all sphere of life)
Detachment, also expressed as non-attachment, is a state in which a person overcomes his or her attachment to desire for things, people or concepts of the world and thus attains a heightened perspective.
The Hindu view of detachment comes from the understanding of the nature of existence and the true ultimate state sought is that of being in the moment. In other words, while one is responsible and active, one does not worry about the past or future. The detachment is towards the result of one's actions rather than towards everything in life. This concept is cited extensively within Puranic and Vedic literature, for example:
One who performs his duty without attachment, surrendering the results unto the Supreme Lord, is unaffected by sinful action, as the lotus is untouched by water. --Bhagavad Gita 5.10:
Credits article from wikipedia
According to me in present times people are not looking for moksha in spiritual sense but in material sense or in work they do.People attain moksha through different path's in life.Self-realization is the key to obtaining Moksha and success.It has been noticed that successful people have very few lines on there palm. This thing correlates in life where if we follow one path the probability of gaining success is more compared to if we follow many different path.